Dien Bien Phu was the climactic confrontation of the
First Indochina War (1954) between the French
Union's French Far East Expeditionary Corps and Viet
Minh communist revolutionaries. Dien
Bien Phu which is 500km from Ha Noi is deep in the mountains and is near the
border between Vietnam and Laos. The area
includes deep ravines and up to over 2500m-mountains. Muong Thanh Valley of Dien Bien is the biggest valley in
the northwest of Vietnam,
measures at 20km from north-to-south and over 6km from
To day, most visitors who reach this outpost come for
the history. But along with the old army headquarters, a museum and monuments, Dien Bien Phu offers pristine mountain scenery and
fascinating minority cultures.
The tour guide will pick you up by company car at our Hong Ky Boutique Hotel
in Dien Bien Phu city.
Then the tour guide will take you to visit Dien
Bien revolutionary martyr cemetery. Visit Dien Bien Phu victory museum, the A1
hill-where bitter fighting took place. Then travellers will continue to
visit the bunker of French commander, general Colonel Christian de Castries.
Drop off at the hotel
End of services
* Prices are subject to changes. Please contact our company at firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed pricing information.
- All ground transport on tour with AC vehicles
- Meals as indicated
- Local English speaking tour guide
- All entrance and sightseeing fees in the itinerary.
- Domestic air tickets
- International airfaires & airport taxes in/out of Vietnam
- Hotel early check-ins and late check-outs
- All drinks & other meals not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Visa to Vietnam
- Personal expenses(laundry, telephone, shopping, ect.)
- Others not mentioned in details.
- Tipping and gratuities are welcomed.