Tour Name: Dien Bien Phu tourTour Duration: HalfdayTour features: Landscape, culture, history Travelling gears: Casual clothes, sandals, hat, walking shoesDates: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish
Extra was the climactic confrontation of the First
Indochina War (1954) between the French
Union's French Far East Expeditionary Corps and Viet
Minh communist revolutionaries. Dien
Bien Phu which is 500km from Ha Noi is deep in the mountains and is near the
border between Vietnam and Laos. The area
includes deep ravines and up to over 2500m-mountains. Muong Thanh Valley of Dien Bien is the biggest valley in
the northwest of Vietnam,
measures at 20km from north-to-south and over 6km from
To day, most visitors who reach this outpost come for
the history. But along with the old army headquarters, a museum and monuments, Dien Bien Phu offers pristine mountain scenery and
fascinating minority cultures.
After having breakfast at our Hong Ky
Boutique Hotel, the tour guide will pick you up by company car from the hotel.
Then the tour
guide will take you to visit one H’mong ethnict minority village. On the
way, travellers will have chance to see the beautiful natural scenery with some
scattered villages of Thai, Kho Mu ethnic minority.
Return to the hotel.
End of services
- All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicles,
- All entrance fees for sightseeing.
- Local English speaking guides (other languages upon request)
- Cold bottles of water and wet towels on route
- International flight tickets to and from Vietnam, domestic flights
- Personal Insurance
- Visa for Vietnam
+ Visa application on arrival
- Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, tips, etc.
- All other accounts not mentioned in the above inclusions.